Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ripple Connection Question Of The Week

Ripple Connection Questions are a unique way to engage people in conversation. Whether with a complete stranger or someone you already know, but want to know better, using Ripple Connection Questions (RCQ) accelerate the dialogue and deepen the connection. The questions are by design, fun to ask and fun to answer, and can take your connection to an entirely new level. Come on, break out of that shell of yours and start Rippling.

As I watch the events of this weekend unfold, I can't help but think of the people who are and will be inevitably be affected by Hurricane Ike. Ever since Hurricane Katrina the power and force with which Mother Nature can impose her incredible strength and determined destruction is certainly humbling and scary when you think about it.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be forced to leave my home. As I look around today I see all that I have worked for and all that I treasure. Sure you can make the argument that it's just stuff but it's my stuff and I wouldn't want to lose it under any circumstances.

But what if you were forced to leave your home and you could only take what you could pack into your car or suitcase? That question has been on my mind for obvious reasons so I figured why not use it as this week's Ripple Connection Question:


WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE WITH YOU
IF YOU WERE FORCED TO EVACUATE
YOUR HOME?



I look forward to hearing how you might answer this question. I know for me, as long as I have my family, my computer, my "idea journal" and my ability to live another day, the stuff that I own can always be replaced.

If you have been affect by this weekend's storm, know that you are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

Ripple On!!!

No comments: