Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ripple Connection Question of the Week

Ripple Connection Questions are a unique way to engage people in conversation. Whether with a complete stranger or someone you already know, but want to know better, using Ripple Connection Questions (RCQ) accelerate the dialogue and deepen the connection. They are fun to ask and very revealing in the answers you will get and perhaps the answers you share.

Come on, break out of that shell yours and start Rippling. Trust me you will be glad you did!

This week's RCQ is all about what you can personally do this week to make your own personal impact out there in the world.

So with no further adieu.....

What are you going to do this
week to make a difference?


Good luck with this week's question and hope it brings about multiple Ripples for you and yours.

Ripple On!!!

Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do this
week to make a difference?

Answer this question is Item 1 for this week on my to do list. My hope is that it will inspire me to do the thing I talk about here because I told you about it. In a sense I am making myself accountable. One thing that I am going to do to make a difference is get reacquainted with an exercise program bu setting a goal of being at the gym Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning. Another thing I will do is that while in a training seminar in St. Louis I will be open minded. My tendency is to think I know everything they are going to say and as a result I close my mind to new concepts, practices, or procedures that will help me in my business. Lastly I will look for opportunities to practice a more up front selling approach in order to qualify those prospects that are price shoppers earlier so that I can better choose where to spend my time and energy. If anyone wants to check in with me on how I have done with these commitments that would a very welcome Ripple? I can be reached at rreed@comm-plusinc.com.

Thanks!

Steve Harper said...

Did anyone email you Randy? I am about to just to check in. Thanks as always for your comments. I always enjoy hearing your take on things!

Ripple On My Friend!

S