Thursday, May 10, 2007

Planting Seeds

I just realized that a good majority of my BLOG readers aren't signed up to receive my monthly Ripple On News & Notes newsletter. So I wanted to provide a link to those of you who might want to sign up to begin receiving it as well as a link to our latest edition.

To sign up please go to www.ripplecentral.com and simply fill out the form located on the lower right corner of the landing page. Easy peasy, nice and easy!

To read the latest edition please click here.

My main article talks about Planting Seeds as a metaphor to thinking about how you are building your network. I received a lot of great emails in response to this article so I hope you will check it out and share your thoughts as well.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day today and as always....

Ripple On!!!

Steve

2 comments:

Anji said...

Done!!

Anonymous said...

Great BLOG!