Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekly Quote

"Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability."

Roy L. Smith
Clergyman


How many of us could be achieving so much more in life but are afraid to put in the hard work? Discipline is the driver of achievement. Without it, faith and desire alone will not allow you to produce or achieve the results you want.

I could never have guessed that I would become an evangelist for helping people appreciate the Ripples they create and the impacts that are made because of them. However, whenever I find my confidence faltering, I remain disciplined in my passion and keep refining my message and just maybe a talent or two will be discovered that can then be applied to help someone who needs it.

Thank you so much for reading my BLOG!

Ripple On!!!


Steve Harper
steve@ripplecentral.com
www.ripplecentral.com

No comments: