Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ripple Connection Question of the Week


What are the
first three
qualities
that draw
you to
someone
new?




We received some great responses to last week's question of the week. I am anxious to hear how everyone responds to this one!

Remember, the Ripple Connection Questions are a tool and a resource to help you discover, create and connect. They open up worlds of opportunity and connection whether it be with a complete stranger or simply someone else you want to get to know better.

I encourage you to try incorporating this question into your conversations (or heck, start a new one with a complete stranger) this week and stand back and watch! I think you will be amazed with the results you get!

Ripple On My Friends!!!

Steve Harper
steve@ripplecentral.com
www.ripplecentral.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve,

Love your blog! I will be a regular visitor, I promise!

Three characteristics that draw me to someone?

~ Authenticity (I think you can sense that)
~ Sense of humor (You can see that in their eyes)
~ People-centric (Love people who love to meet new people, learn more about people, etc.)

Do you answer your own questions? If so...how about you?

Best,

Drew

Steve Harper said...

Drew,

Thanks for the post!

My answer is as follows:

-Energy (emotional and physical)
-Eyes (the window to the soul)
-Smile (because it's hard to fake)

Thanks for answering my question and for tuning in. Glad to have you here!

Ripple On My New Friend!