Wednesday, February 02, 2011

When It Ripples Back To Me

I often say you never know when and where the actions you take will Ripple back to you but somehow they always do. And let me tell you my friend, when they do it feels amazing!

Case and point...

A few weeks ago I had the good fortune of meeting Anne Lasseigne Tiedt and Laura Bond Williams from Momentum PR. We met following a talk I had given at Freelance Austin. Needless to say I was blown away by these two powerful, engaging and fun ladies. I was thrilled they both enjoyed my talk but equally excited to hear that they had learned about me and my work through my friends at Lucien, Sterling & Gray.

Yesterday Megan Poore from LS&G sent me Momentum PR's monthly newsletter in which they featured a great little article about Rippling! I was deeply honored and humbled to see how they took my concept and relayed it into a story about how they leveraged the power of Rippling to help a client in need. Between you and me, these are the moments I live for --- to hear someone else tell of how Rippling has made a difference in their own personal or professional life.

Here is a link to Momentum's article if you want to check it out:
http://momentum-pr.com/archive/reflecting-on-ripples/

It turns out, Anne and Laura will be coordinating a private Ripple event that LS&G wants me to host for their top clients in April. I am grateful to be working with their firm on this important client function but even more than that, I'm excited to have made two new Ripple friends.

I am often asked why I do what it is that I do.  It's because I never know where my own Ripples will travel, who they might touch and what kinds of friendships they might create.  I create my own Ripples and even bigger and better ones seems to come back to me for which I am truly thankful.  It just reaffirms my choice to pursue my life's passion of spreading the message as far and as wide as possible.

Thank you ladies for making me feel like a million bucks by including a little Ripple in your newsletter!

Ripple On!!!

No comments: