Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mr. Ripple Gets Interviewed

I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by super star producer Phyllis Haynes of ABC Network news fame where she asked me to share more about The Ripple Effect. Her current company, Studio 1 Network, was a partner in the Conversation Among Masters Conference I also partnered with and spoke at in May.

A couple of things I noticed that I may as well point out.

1. My hair cropped made my head look enormous
2. Forget that 10 pounds the camera supposedly adds - try more like 30!
3. I love Phyllis' easy going style of interviewing a guy who clearly hates being on camera
4. I still have that fire and passion for what I do. I can see that in my eyes which is pretty cool.
5. I should have worn a tie. Looks like I just got off my night manager shift at Denny's.
6. I still hate looking at myself on video.
7. I am blessed by friends like Donna Karlin because without them opportunities like this wouldn't exist for me.
8. Ripple rocks and if you aren't using personally you should be. To that point if your company isn't using it then they should be. Either way...we should talk.



Can't see the video? Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-gHn8q0L90

No comments: