Monday, May 31, 2010

"Memorial Day, It's not just another holiday"

Mark Wallace a good friend and true patriot sent this to his friends to remind us all what Memorial Day is all about.  It was an excellent reminder that I felt compelled to share exactly as he sent it to me.

Thank you to all of the service men and women who have served this fine country.  May God bless you and your families this fine Memorial Day.  And for those of you still serving in harm's way, be safe and come home soon.

To my friends Colonel Tom Magness & Phil Burke - you both are on my mind today.  I am honored to call you both my friend.  Thank you for the sacrifices you are both making for our country.

Ripple On!!!


A must See Video ... Ending is fabulous!
 
I am now passing this on for you to watch.
Its not enjoyable, it is riveting!

It is only five minutes long but a lifetime of pride.
When you are done pass it on too, I think its important

Just click on the link below and have your speaker on! 
  http://www.nragive.com/ringoffreedom/index.htm

No comments: