Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Friend & New Author Randy Cohen

I met Randy Cohen entrepreneur extraordinaire a few months before my book first came out in 2005. The connection to him came through a mutual friend who thought my unique approach to customer service might provide some value to Randy and his team. In true Ripple fashion a random speaking gig turned into a friendship that has lasted to this day.

I am proud to say Randy has joined the ranks of published authors with the release of his new book Ticket To The Limit. The party which is sure to not disappoint is happening this week and I wanted to invite my readers to attend.


BOOK RELEASE PARTY


Date:
Friday, October 23, 2009
Time:
5:30pm - 9:30pm
Location:

TicketCity Offices
5912 Balcones Drive

Austin, TX







I recently asked Randy to participate in a semi-interview/guest BLOG post!

Steve: What was your motivation for writing this book?

Randy: Motivation! Everyone should have a bucket list in life and this was an
important one in my bucket. Plus I wanted to make a difference by motivating and inspiring others.

Steve: What are the key reasons for your success?

Randy: Passion, passion, passion! That plus surrounding myself with a great management team.

Steve: Who is Randy Cohen if you had to describe him via Twitter (140 characters or less)

Randy: Randy is the Chief energizing officer of TicketCity that wants nother
more than to help people feel great about themselves.

Randy's Guest BLOG Post:

Ladies, Gentleman and Ripplers,

For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Randy Cohen and I am the Chief Energizing Officer of TicketCity. I started my company over 22 years ago, helping to make dreams come true. My mission is to give our clients the most amazing Ticket experience and I have recently written a book called Ticket to the Limit (How Passion and Performance can Transform Your Life and Your Business into an Amazing Adventure)


Today I want to share with you my why. The reason I wrote this book was to make a difference. If you receive one takeaway from my successes or my failures I will have helped make a difference in your life.


Ticket to the Limit is about Passion, Energy and Performance. I guarantee it will help direct you in life and in business. It will teach you to love what you do, do it well and keep on doing it. Ticket to the Limit will guide you on an inspirational adventure and help you realize that you must never stop learning as well as never be afraid to take chances.


I was very fortunate to have many endorsements on the book including Roy Spence (CEO GSD&M) and Will Wynn (Mayor of Austin) I also have 10 amazing profiles in the book. I will share stories of Roy Spence, Will Muschamp, Sam Goodner, John Calipari, Jesus Chavez, Jon Daniels, Bodie Miller, Tom Mcewen, John and Burt Jacobs and Richard Garriott.


Finally I will share with you, the adventures of TicketCity. I will carry you through events such as the Olympics, the Masters, U.S. Open Tennis, the Super Bowl, World Cup Soccer, Amazing Concerts and National Championship events.

Please pick up a copy and get ready to Ticket to the Limit!


Buckle up and enjoy the ride.


Woo Woo!


Randy Cohen

Author Ticket to the Limit


You can purchase Randy's book at the book release party tomorrow night or at Amazon.com.

Woo Woo Randy and may this book bring you many Ripples of success!!!

Ripple On!!!

No comments: