Thursday, August 13, 2009

Clutter Diet Ripple Advice

It's been a super crazy yet surprisingly productive week this week. I've had my head down finishing up some last minute writing on the forthcoming second edition of my book The Ripple Effect: Maximizing The Power of Relationships for Your Life and Business. Much more on that later.

I had to break off from my writing to share some very exciting news. I am honored to be mentioned in my friend Lorie Marrero's The Clutter Diet BLOG. No not because I am so disorganized that she is using me as a super scary example of what not to do (that actually might be a future article) but rather for my input an entirely different matter. Check out Organize Your Way To Better Relationships by clicking here. Lorie also features advice from two of my other bud's Patti DeNucci and Thom Singer.

Lorie is the foremost expert in organizing and has been featured in national publications such as Good Houskeeping, Family Circle and Woman's Day just to name a few. Her book, The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life is a fantastic book and I highly recommend you check it out. In fact here's a convenient link to do just that:



Ripple On!!!

No comments: