Monday, February 23, 2009

Ripple Connection Question Of The Week

Ripple Connection Questions are a unique way to engage people in conversation. Whether with a complete stranger or someone you already know, but want to know better, using Ripple Connection Questions (RCQ) accelerate the dialogue and deepen the connection. The questions are by design, fun to ask and fun to answer, and can take your connection to an entirely new level. Come on, break out of that shell of yours and start Rippling.

The Oscar Awards were held this past Sunday and as I watched them it got me thinking about this week's Ripple Connection Question. So with no further adieu:

IF YOU WERE TO RECEIVE AN OSCAR, NOT
FOR THE ROLE YOU PLAYED BUT FOR THE
PERSON YOU HAVE BECOME, WHO
WOULD YOU THANK AND WHY?

I posed this question last evening to Twitter and Facebook and found an entirely new level of unique and interesting conversation and connection was established between myself and the people who answered. I hope you, my faithful BLOG readers, will add to the interesting mix by sharing your answers with us and more importantly, take this question and use it this week.

Ripple On!!!

No comments: