Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Fun: Twitter Ripple Challenge

So those of you who aren't already on Twitter let me give you a reason to check it out. Twitter is a microblogging site that lets you communicate what you are doing in 140 characters or less. Those of you know me know that I wasn't exactly sold on this concept when it first launched a few years ago. In fact my initial impression was that this was yet another great way to waste time and distract from real work.

Boy was I wrong! Over the past year or so I have come to really enjoy the Twitter experience. I have met people from all over the world that follow me and like to keep tabs on what the Ripple Man is up to. I too follow a number of incredibly interesting people that come from all walks of life - some are passionate BLOGGERS, other authors and speakers and inspiring entreprenuers - many I would never have met on my own so a big shout of thanks has to go out to Twitter for that!

So here's where my BLOG meets Twitter. If you are not already on Twitter go to www.twitter.com and sign up - it's free! Once on look for me by using the menu option find people. My call sign is what else? Rippleon - shocking eh?

Go look at my updates and see if you would be willing to jump into my Twitter Ripple Challenge.

Come on...I know there's a Super Hero inside of you just dying to get out!!!

In the mean time, I am off to speak at an Texas State University's American Marketing Association's region conference. Wish me luck!

Ripple On!!!

No comments: