Friday, March 30, 2007

Perform With Passion

I had an insightful meeting yesterday in which a colleague of mine asked me where I seem to get my endless supply of passion and drive. It seems that her and several of our joint acquaintances were talking recently about how infectious my drive and desire to help people can be. Apparently they all wished they could plug into me for a "passion and drive fix" from time to time. Needless to say I was very humbled by her comments and proud.

And of course, I reminded her, like I might remind you, plugging in with me is easy! It's the only way I know to coach and I am very, very good at my job!

Anyway it made me recall a BLOG post I did way back in 2005 just after launching my book on the very subject of passion. I thought it might be worth a revisit. Hope you enjoy it and will post a comment or drop me an email.

Click here for the Power of Passion Post

Ripple On!!!

Steve Harper

No comments: