Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Create The Life You Want By Rippling - Lesson Three

One the biggest things that will affect your ability to Ripple and Ripple well is your attitude. One of my favorite quotes on attitude puts it into perspective:

"Attitude is the little thing that makes a big difference."

-- Winston Churchill


A simple lesson today but a powerful one! Attitude is the "little thing" that people pick up on and perceive when they encounter you. It is this little thing that has the ability to positively or negatively affect those around you. Top Ripplers understand this and they intentionally focus on always having a positive upbeat attitude. Guess what, it's infectious.

Cynthia Treglia
a good friend of mine is a Top Rippler. Her attitude is infectious. Every time I am around her, despite my mood, she has a way of infecting my brain with her attitude towards life. Despite being down or angry about something, I always leave each encounter with her with a much happier mood and a far better attitude. I suspect you know someone in your life that is like this right?

Cynthia has a thirst for life and because she does it envelopes her existence. Now I know she can't possibly have an upbeat and positive attitude all of the time; I doubt any of us can. However she chooses to have the positive attitude more often than not and because of that I believe she creates Ripples in abundance for her life, her marriage, her friendships and yes, her business.

Check your attitude people! Focus on your attitude. Take mental checkups throughout the day to make sure that your attitude is firing on all possible cylinders. Be infectious and watch the Ripples you create and those that come to you.

Until next time.....

Ripple On!

Steve Harper


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really some outstanding advice. I have referred several members of my staff to this BLOG. It was originally a referral from a good friend of mine who apparently is a regular reader. Glad she told me to start reading and "start Rippling!"

Do you have any appearances coming up in Chicago by chance?

Tanya Niles

Anonymous said...

FYI.....I sent an email to your address as well and hope that we can connect.

TN