Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Treasure Chest

"People are an unbelievable treasure chest of opportunity. It just takes you picking the lock, lifting the lid and looking at what's inside."

Steve Harper
(This Steve Harper for my Canadian Friends)


My mantra. My vision. My true perception of the world and the people who are in it.

We often miss so many opportunities because we believe the person who crosses our path is simply in our way. Do you ever stop to think that perhaps the person was placed there at exactly that time for a reason?

What amazing opportunities could you discover if you just stopped and noticed? Might it be friendship? Might it be a professional reward? Might it be the winning lottery ticket to your personal and professional success? Might it be your true love?

Might...Might....Might....Might..... What a sad word eh?

People come into our lives for a reason, I truly believe that!

Who are we to judge why?

My challenge to you is to not miss the opportunities to open that treasure chest and look at what's inside when and if they are presented to you. The rewards that you find may very well be your own. The rewards you give very well may be your purpose for being here.

Make a Difference. Start To Ripple!

Ripple On My Friends and Go Pick Some Locks!

Steve Harper

1 comment:

Carlon Haas said...

A great post! I also find that when you are looking at people as a means to an end, you miss out on the real opportunities.

By focusing on the person themselves, that's where the opportunity's at.