Sunday, September 18, 2011

Don't Be Ho Hum

Tom Peter's, one of my heroes, has a series of videos available on You Tube.  I highly recommend you check them out!

I came across this particular video which proved to be extraordinarily interesting in terms of timing.  As I look at branching my business and by extension The Ripple brand out, the single biggest thing I don't want to do is be ho hum. In fact, I am so committed to not being ho hum that I literally stay up nights trying to think of new and interesting ways to continually add value to the Ripple message and by extension, community I am creating.

I often worry that my constant mental obsessing over such things might be a bit over the top.  After watching this video, I feel quite justified in my mental obsessiveness thank you very much.




Maybe we all should be thinking a bit more obsessively on how not to be ho hum whether in our careers, the companies we run, the people we lead or the relationships we are in.

Ripple On!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to me.



CCTV karachi