Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ripple Comes To Radio

Hey everyone!  I wanted to share a link to an interview I recently gave on the Tuesdays with Maureen national radio show.  Take a listen and let me know what you think.

Check it out: http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceamerica/vepisode.aspx?aid=49682

I wanted to thank Maureen for having me as her guest.  I really enjoyed the experience (despite being sick as a dog on the day of the interview) and hope we'll find some additional avenues to continue the conversation in a future broadcast.

I also want to thank Ms. Amy McCaleb.  Amy is helping me book speaking events with conferences and corporations and really expand my message to reach new audiences.  It was because of her that Maureen and I got together for the radio interview.  Amy is playing a critical role in this next step of my career and I am so grateful for her help, her support and most importantly her (and her husband's) friendship.

Ripple On!!!

P.S. The picture is from one of my favorite movies Pump Up The Volume.  I did my best to impersonate the super cool Christian Slater while doing my interview.

1 comment:

Nathan K Smith said...

HI Steve,

Great interview! A great reminder that we all need to focus more on developing and nourishing our personal relationships. This can be challenging at times as we all get consumed in our own daily life stresses (work, time, money, family, kids, etc.). Given the limited amount of time we all have what types of weekly goals do you set for yourself to create more opportunities for developing and nourishing your personal relationships?