Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ripple T-Shirt Design Ideas Needed

So I need your help!  I am seeking design ideas for a new line of Ripple t-shirts.  I have several themes that I want these three shirts to revolve around:

Ripple On!!!

Open For Conversation

Come On Let's Ripple!

I call on you to help me design a t-shirt you would like to wear.  Come on have some fun with this and play a bit!  Who knows your design may just be worn on the backs of our Ripple Nation soon!

I am taking design ideas through next Friday April 2nd.  I am really hoping someone out there can help me with this and come up with some cool, fun and edgy designs.


Here's what the winning designers will get:

  • Exclusive props on the t-shirt as the designer.
  • Design credit on my website and related products store
  • Links to your website if you have one
  • Best overall design will receive an iPod Nano (voted on by a panel of my peers) and be the winner of the first annual Ripple T-Shirt design contest (a plaque may be awarded!)
All designs submitted will become the sole property of The Ripple Effect and no compensation for either the designs or future sales of the t-shirt are implied or offered. The lawyers made me say that.

So help the Ripple Man out and help me come up with some killer t-shirt ideas.  If not you, perhaps one of your creatively cool friends can help me out so please point them to this post!

Please scan your design ideas (black and white or full color) into a PDF and submit them to steve AT ripplecentral dot com or mail them to:

300 S. Kettleman Lane
Austin, Texas 78717

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Until next time....

Ripple On!!!

No comments: