Friday, April 24, 2009

Honored By Fellow Writer/Blogger Kimberlie Dykeman

Fellow author, colleague and most importantly, good friend, Kimberlie Dykeman recently did a BLOG post about my book The Ripple Effect: Maximizing the Power of Relationships for Your Life and Business. To say I was humbled and honored by her incredible words would be an understatement! You can check it out by going to: http://kimberliedykeman.com/blog/?p=661

Thank you Kimberlie for being such a great friend and for being such an amazing supporter of my work. We have many Ripples that I know we can jointly bring to fruition out there in the world and I truly look forward to making some things happen together!

And folks please don't forget to check out Kimberlie's great book Pure Soap Box. It's an amazingly inspirational read filled with tons of nuggets that will make you think, help you reflect and inspire you to chase your dreams! It's a must read!

Ripple On!!!

No comments: