Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ripple On News and Notes New Look & Feel

For those of you who do not know, I publish a monthly newsletter called Ripple On News and Notes. I mainly was doing this as another way to let people get to know me, hear a different take on the Ripple concept and basically open up some additional channels of connection.

To be perfectly honest I wasn't aware just how many people had signed up to read the newsletter until recently and I figured I better get a little more serious about making it look and feel more like me and my website. So officially this month I launched the next version of Ripple On News and Notes with the help of my fabulous web development team at Wildwood Interactive.

I would love to hear what you think about the new look and feel and of course, if you aren't already receiving it, invite you to sign up at www.ripplecentral.com

To take a gander at this past month's web archived installment, please click here.

Comments and hopefully many connection conversations are as always welcome!

Ripple On My Friends!!!

Steve

3 comments:

CJ said...

Thanx for always complimenting us. You're a great client, but mostly you're the most amazing friend. I've been so much more aware of this, especially lately.

Anonymous said...

Steve your writing is incredible. I love your blog, I love the newsletter and I really liked the book.

Keep up the good Rippling.

Samantha Tiner
New York, NY

PRahman said...

You are great presence in this world, my friend! Keep spreading your wonderful message!