Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New 8 Minute Ripple Video

Mitch Lobrovich with Channel You Productions has created another fantastic video for me that really helps explain the power of what The 8 Minute Ripple can do and all the various ways it can be used. Whether it be for a corporate team or workgroup function, executive board retreat or organizational gathering, conference or convention, or simply to aide in the recruiting process to help a company find and discover the talent they most want to be interviewing, The 8 Minute Ripple philosophy is incredibly adaptable and amazingly powerful.

I invite you to check out this new video by clicking here!

If you want to learn more about what the Ripple can do for you, your organization or your next conference, let's chat! Or if you know of an organization or upcoming event that could use a little Ripple added to their agenda or workplace environment, I would be happy to share the wealth and pay you a referral fee for any Ripples that I may book. Email me at steve@ripplecentral.com

Thanks to each of you for your continued support and interest in all things Ripple. The connections and relationships I have made through The 8 Minute Ripple, the book, this BLOG and my speaking appearances and trainings mean the absolute world to me!

Ripple On!!!

Steve Harper

No comments: