Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July

I thought it would be good to have a little refresher as to why this day, The Fourth of July, is so precious to all Americans.

Here is an interesting link that outlines the history behind this glorious day:

I know we have a lot of out of country readers so I hope you will indulge me just this one day to say Happy Birthday to our country. I felt it only right to personally thank all those men and women who came before me that sacrificed so that I could live the life that I live today. I also want to give a personal thank you to the men and women in our military who are serving this day so that we can remain free. I am humbled and grateful for your service and hope each of you stay safe and return home to your families soon. You are in my prayers every day!

Have a fantastic Fourth of July!!!


Ripple On!!!

Steve

2 comments:

Steph said...

A belated Happy 4th of July to you and your family!

Marjie said...

I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July too. May the rest of your year be as wonderful as well my friend!