Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ripple Connection Question of The Week


If you were assured you would not fail, what endeavor would you attempt and why?


I appreciate all of the positive emails and phone calls from everyone about how much you are enjoying the Ripple Connection Question of The Week. My sincere hope is by using these questions that you will discover a new way to create powerful connections to those who you already know and to those whom you just meet.

As Ryan, a loyal reader of the BLOG but admitted skeptic of this Connection Question things said to me, "I never thought it was possible to get someone to open up like I did. Keep them coming!"

Well thanks Ryan and more importantly, congratulations on taking a chance and asking the questions! I hope you will discover, as I have, that amazing people are out there waiting to be discovered!

Ripple On My Friends!

Steve Harper

P.S. The
holidays are right around the corner so be sure to remember The Ripple Effect (book) makes an excellent gift! Check it out at www.ripplecentral.com

No comments: