Friday, September 15, 2006

Make a Difference. Start to Ripple.


A few weeks ago Jack Broom, a reporter for the Seattle Times wrote a very inspirational article about anonymous acts of kindness. That article can be accessed by clicking here.

I hope to gain some momentum with Mr. Broom for what I believe we are creating through The Ripple Effect and our emerging legion of fellow ripplers. His article and many like it serve as wonderful examples of the human spirit. Stepping outside our comfort zones and helping others has such an amazing ripple effect.

Our new logo and tag line for The Ripple Effect; the book, the company, all things.....is something that I believe serves as both a reminder and suggestion.

MAKE A DIFFERENCE. START TO RIPPLE.

I hope you find as much motivation as I do from it. I hope you take Mr. Broom's article and find inspiration in it. Furthermore, I hope that each of you takes it to heart and will go out today and create your RIPPLE!

Ripple On My Friends!

Steve Harper

No comments: