Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Christmas Break

Tonight, on Christmas Eve, I find myself with an overwhelming sense of appreciation. I appreciate all of you that have happened upon my BLOG or my book's website these past few months. I can't thank you enough for the great emails, the encouraging comments and of course those of you that sought me out to share your impressions in person. The friendships and great connections I have been lucky enough to make these past few months leave my heart filled with warm and great appreciation.

I will be traveling much of next week so I will likely be unable to write my BLOG until I return. I am headed with my family to see my Mom and Dad. My Momm as many of you know, is suffering with the late stages of Alzheimer's. It is so difficult to know that I can not share all that has happened to me this past year and have her appreciate it as she might have just a few years ago. Of course, my Dad is the ever proud Father and has taken to being my local PR and promotions contact in New Mexico. I can't wait to lift a glass of very dark beer and thank him in person for all that he has done for me and of course for the great support he has given me on behalf of himself and my Mom.

Thank you to every single one of you! Your continued support of my work and my life's passion is humbling. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Happy holidays and safe travels to us all!

Peace!

Steve

1 comment:

Matt Pardo said...

Be safe and have a great trip.

Best in all things.